Monday 17 October 2011

Hentertainment!




Hentertainment (the cheesy pun name was concieved by me!) is the name of my boyfriends on the side business. It does exactly what it says on the tin and makes hen parties more fun! I helped out by doing the graphics for the site and may do an animated piece for it in time, if I have time. 


In a nut shell, the bride to be is shown a pre-recorded dvd of her future husband answering questions about their relationship, likes and dislikes and even naughty questions! 



If she guesses what his responses are correctly she will get a reward! But if not, she gets a forfeit and has to down a shot or some other form of punishment! I helped out by doing the graphics for the site and may do an animated piece for it in time, if I have time. 

The DVD of the grooms interrogation comes with my fancy designed cover too. There is a gap on the cover to enter the grooms name to personalize it even more.



Anyway, check the site out and spread the word if you know anyone who might enjoy this as a hen party treat! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sure let me know what ya think...